[joomla] How many pageviews/visitors per day ...

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 20:00:45 EST 2009

You really have to quantify that a bit.  Joomla.org can really be considered
3 "sites"

There is the extensions directory, the forum, and everything else.

Dunno if this helps or not, but according to this article back in auguest it
was 5 million pageviews/month
http://www.alledia.com/blog/open-questions/the-most-popular-joomla-sites/

--
----