[joomla] How many pageviews/visitors per day ...

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 20:13:41 EST 2009

>> this article back in auguest it was 5 million pageviews/month
>> http://www.alledia.com/blog/open-questions/the-most-popular-joomla-sites/

Interesting -- I didn't know ihop.com was a Joomla site.  And they don't even use SEF.  They're on 1.0 and don't have their administrator folder protected.

Anyway, I was trying to find out how limited the audience is for a Joomla support resource site, and how many pageviews it takes to generate how much ad revenue, etc.