[joomla] Presentation suggestion: video sharing website

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 07:43:54 EDT 2009

Hi guys/gals.

I just submitted a Presentation Suggestion on our JUG website: http://joomlanyc.org/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=viewlink&link_id=4&Itemid=0

The presentation would be for creating a video sharing site, like YouTube, using Joomla.

Last week I installed a video sharing component, on a shared webhosting account configured for video sharing sites.  The webhosting is only $8-15/mo. and I'm impressed with their tech support so far.  The component has a free basic version, and the Pro version is only 20 pounds (approx. US$32).  I'm pleasantly surprised with the support for the Pro version.

If you are interested in seeing a presentation on this, vote for it on our JUG site!  :-)