[joomla] Snacks

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 16:26:54 EDT 2009

I know I've been away, but I wanted to mention that if there is a way to
find someone to organize snacks, and perhaps someone to sponsor them, I
always found them very helpful for the people working in the city who ended
up coming in late.

Of course, preferably something more nutritous than cookies and
brownies[though tasty].

Not being in the city, I have no idea how much it costs to order those sorts
of things down there.  I think subway was something like under $100 for
assorted sandwhiches[of course, as a vegetarian, I'd suggest egg salad, but
I know you don't get a lot of choice on a budget, so whatever fits]

I know we always had a few people showing up directly from work, and
expecting everyone to focus and then go eat afterward makes it harder to
keep people coming month after month.