[joomla] Any thoughts on why Joomla missed out?

Barrie North barrie at compassdesigns.net
Tue Oct 27 19:50:50 EDT 2009

This has to have been the most insightful and measured discussion of the
consequences of the current velocity of the Joomla project's policies.

I wish had it have been more public...

Barrie North
www.joomlashack.com
www.simplweb.com/joomla
www.compassdesigns.net

~Please note, unless we agree otherwise, the contents of this email are
confidential~