[joomla] Any thoughts on why Joomla missed out?

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 17:45:11 EDT 2009

I would like Joomla.org to showcase sites that have been created by joomla!

In addition we should 'recognize' the VP's and Presidents of the large organizations that have chosen to go the Joomla! route...

Ryan, is there a good way to do this???

Joomla! has made it to so many different areas...let's shout it out!!!

-- Laura

www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!

JoomlaDayNYC.com  We did it!!!  Get ready for 2010!