[joomla] Any thoughts on why Joomla missed out?

forest mars compustretch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 11:42:19 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 6:35 AM, Gary Mort <garyamort at gmail.com> wrote:

>  One of these days I'd like to figure out some way to automatically scan
> all 538(9? does DC's non voting rep have a page?) website pages and add up
> the CMS's in use.

Do you have a way to easily generate the list of URLs as input? Because just
off the top of my head you could take the javascript from the 'which cms'
firefox plugin, wrap it in a crunchy php shell and curl your input list
through that to concatenate your total into a global. Put a pipe in between
with a script to filter the asp url's and I think you're done. Not to be too
hand wavvy, but it  would be pretty easy to get some rough numbers.

Forest Mars
--
"In theory, theory and practice are exactly the same.
In practice, they're completely different."
The New TLDs are Here!
Switch to Name.Space: http://namespace.org/switch
Support new domains & keep free media free! Register yours today!
https://secure.name-space.com/registry