[joomla] K2: use it or lose it?

Helvécio da Silva helvecio.rj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 07:57:41 EDT 2010

Recently I discovered K2 through all the buzz there's to it.

I found it very complex as there's very little documentation on it and
waaaaay too many parameters to configure.

I'm working my way through it, though. So far, it's got lots of interesting
features for bigger projects, but seems a little too much for what I've been
doing lately (mostly small companies, with few products and little text).
Anyway, I've been studying it.

I've heard K2 is THE must-have extension, but wonder if it's really worth to
use it on 1.5, when I've heard 1.6 will have most of K2's features.

Thoughts?

Thanx!

--
Helvecio "Elvis" da Silva