[joomla] topics for discussion for nycjoomla user group

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 16:08:55 EDT 2010

We are requesting all members of this list to give us ideas on what topics you would like to be covered in the next joomla nyc user group meetings.

More specifically:

1. What would you really like to know about Joomla!  ?
2. Do you have a client that would like to present their system to the group ?
3. Would you like to present a specific site to the group ?
4. What component / plugin / module would you like to know more about?
5. Would you like to chair / run one of our meetings?
6. Would you like to present something about Joomla! at one of our meetings?

Please email us at:

board at joomlanyc.org

Our User Group is only as good as the topics that we cover and the people that attend...so let us know !

thanks,
Laura

www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!
Member of the NYC Joomla User Group...www.JoomlaNYC.org