[joomla] Need help and not sure if I'm responding correctly

Lars Pihlava LPihlava at sohosolutionsinc.com
Mon Apr 26 10:15:17 EDT 2010

Greetings,

Someone suggested I post here to look for help, and since I have a few projects going on I may have just skimmed the requirement for this group and if I’m posting a question in correctly I apologize.

That being said I have a problem with the Autothumb plugin for Docman. Both from http://www.joomlatools.eu/products.html

I posted a thread on their support forums which can be seen here:

http://forum.joomlatools.eu/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5936

I need this problem resolved quickly and am willing to pay to get it resolved.

Thanks,
Lars Pihlava
P 718/261-1353 x106
lpihlava at sohosolutionsinc.com<mailto:lpihlava at sohosolutionsinc.com>
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CAE529.5E2E1A60]<http://www.sohosolutionsinc.com/>

100-35 Metropolitan Avenue
Forest Hills, NY 11375
www.sohosolutionsinc.com<http://www.sohosolutionsinc.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.