[joomla] Observations at Noble Desktop's free Joomla seminar

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 21:31:22 EST 2010

I've LOVE to see new blood in this group - so go ahead and promote the
meets. What do we do when 100 people show up?

That's pretty much been our problem from the start, we've never had a
space big enough to accommodate that many people.

Also consider how to tackle the conundrum of folks with very different
interests: newbies, gearheads, designers, managers..

Definitely food for thought, and answers to the above challenges are desired ;-)

-- Mitch