[joomla] Modules not showing

William Bly bbly1956 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 14:11:27 EST 2010

Does any one have experience with modules not showing? I am working on a
site where yesterday it seems many of the modules are no longer working.
This site is based on a Joomlart template Teline III and features like
Acajoom, J cal, Google Translate, Tab panels, Whos online, Front page slide
show, and news are not displaying with likely a few others.

Also has any one used Rochen Vault for a back up. I could use help with the
process. Monday  the site  is being reviewed by staff
http://www.uncsd2012.org/ any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance -
Bill Bly 919-434-7927