[joomla] BC vs. Joomla

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 09:18:48 EST 2010

Is Adobe Business Catalyst a threat to Joomla!?

I have a colleague who now prefers it to Joomla for her clients.  Her comments
when I asked her about it:

"...it does cost more per month, but I appreciate having tech support and
upgrades being done by Adobe instead of me installing patches. I like that you
can do real preview  of pages or save drafts of pages for internal review before
publishing  it. And I really like their web apps feature which allows you to
easily  build your own components. So I built a custom portfolio for my site,
job boards, staff listings, etc. I am also thoroughly impressed with  their
ecommerce so far. I find it really easy to customize will great  functionality
in terms or cross selling, attributes, and grouping  products."