[joomla] Search presentation cancelled

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 15:35:10 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Gary Mort <garyamort at gmail.com> wrote:
> At least this month.  Between the incident in front of my
> house, http://www.dailyfreeman.com/articles/2010/02/11/blotter/doc4b73906948444557769618.txt

Happens every night in front of mine here in Brooklyn :^P

> and the snow storm I just can't make in this week...

We got a rinse and repeat coming next week two, I hear.

> last time I tried to do
> a Skype conference it just ended in disaster.  So... next month?  :-)

I'm hip, we definitely need to start getting presenters lined up in
advance. On the one hand I like the adhoc approach but it does get
harder to plan when you aren't sure who's showing up and whatnot.

-- Mitch