[joomla] Search presentation cancelled

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 17:07:41 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Mitch Pirtle <mitch.pirtle at gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm hip, we definitely need to start getting presenters lined up in
> advance. On the one hand I like the adhoc approach but it does get
> harder to plan when you aren't sure who's showing up and whatnot.

Well, I have a bunch of presentations I can put together so there is always
something in the pipe for last minute cancellations.  I think there are a
number of people who could do that.

I always liked to have 4 30 to 45 minute presentations scheduled for the
next 2 months, with the option of pulling one from next month to this month
as needed.