[joomla] Fw: word press-PHP requirement

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 14:06:51 EST 2010

Hi all,
A friend of mine has a need for a person that knows wordpress...sorry (not a joomla thing), anyway, thought I would just give a shoutout to anyone that is interested, feel free to contact him:

Umesh Chavan <uchavan at camotechnologies.com>

Job Specs:

Advanced PHP/Wordpress Developer

We are seeking an advanced PHP/WordPress developer to work on our new
online initiative.  Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude, is a
solution-driven/problem solver, knows how to work in a team environment as well
as independently and most importantly, knows the ins and outs of WordPress.
Our WordPress development utilizes WordPress MU and
Buddypress and is beyond the standard WordPress installation, theming
and plugins.

This is a fun and exciting opportunity to take a successful offline company and
build the platform for Shecky's to succeed online. This is a paid
contractor position for one month within our office in Manhattan. We would like
the resource to start asap.

Minimum Qualifications
	* 4 years in HTML, CSS, PHP
	* 1 year of Wordpress
	* Strong knowldege of WordPress plugins and architecture
	* Knowledge of AJAX, jquery, JavaScript,XML, JSON, SQL
	* Been through the web development life cycle
	* Thorough understanding of best practices and industry standards

Preferable Qualifications
	* Buddypress
	* Wordpress MU
	* Customization of Wordpress Themes

Responsibilities
	* Developer for a social community
	* Work with design team
	* Document work
	* Create WordPress custom plugins
	* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in writing and in person
	* Perform maintenance

This is in NYC

Umesh Chavan
VP-IT Services
CAMO Technologies, Inc.
Tel : 732-602-8886 x22
Fax: 732-602-8887
Website:www.camotechnologies.com    www.camogroup.com
Address: Aspen Corporate Park, 1480 Route 9 North, Suite 301, Woodbridge, NJ 07095

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication, or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone (+1 732 602 8886), or e-mail the sender and delete the e-mail from your system. If you do not want to receive our emails please let us know so that we may delete you from our email list. CAMO Technologies and subsidiaries ("CAMO Group") do not accept liability for damage caused by this email.