[joomla] installfest almost here!

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 11:51:39 EST 2010

One last reminder that Installfest is next monday, 1/18.

We need all registrations and ALL NAMES for attendees by Thursday, 1/14, in order to get access to the building.  There will not be any tickets sold on the day of the event.

If you are interested in attending, please sign up soon!

www.JoomlaNYC.org

thanks,
Laura

www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!
JoomlaNYC.org - InstallFest - January 18, 2010

JoomlaDayNYC.com  We did it!!!  Get ready for 2010!