[joomla] Fw: JoomSki Weekend, March 6-7, 2010, Brattleboro VT

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 15:55:33 EST 2010

fyi...

JoomSki Weekend: March 6-7, 2010, Brattleboro VT
Come join the Joomla User Group New England and the Marlboro
College Graduate School for JoomSki Weekend, March 6-7, 2010.

March 6
will feature a full day of hands-on Joomla training. You may choose from one of
three tracks:

Beginning Joomla with Jen Kramer: HTML/CSS background very
nice to have, but not required. We'll start with installing Joomla on your
laptop and go from there.

Intermediate Joomla with Barb Ackemann: Prior
Joomla experience and HTML/CSS knowledge required. Learn how to create custom
templates, template overrides, advanced styling techniques, and all kinds of
inside tips to bend Joomla to your will.

Advanced Joomla with Bill
Tomczak: PHP and Joomla background required. Learn to create your own extensions
for Joomla, MVC compliant.

Price for Saturday's training is $50 and
includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks.

March 7 will feature skiing,
snowboarding, sledding, tubing, and skating at Mt. Snow, our local slope. You
are on your own for lift tickets and other costs.

Read more about the
event on our website: http://www.joomlanewengland.org

Or sign up here: https://gradschool.marlboro.edu/news/events/joomla/

Let me know if you have questions! Hope to see you there.
Jen

Jen Kramer
4Web, Inc.
Creators of Highly Customized Joomla