[joomla] Chrome: wow...just.....wow

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 08:52:02 EST 2010

Been using Chrome for about 4 days.

Ok, there is a LOT I hate about it.  It's too small and compact and harder
to read.  Or it's too big and sprawling and pages go off my screen!

BUT, it is FAST.  Blazingly fast.

I finally gave it a try when I was helping a friend tune up her daughters
netbook because it was slow, and I had to go to a website.  I opened both
Chrome and Firefox at the same time and Chrome zipped open and loaded it's
page....Firefox.....draggggggged.

Sometimes speed is good.

I ESPECIALLY like to use chrome for Joomla backend admin.  Even if I decide
I can't stand the interface, I'll still keep it for that because it is much
zippier.

--
----
Hudson Valley Sudbury School