[joomla] Chrome: wow...just.....wow

Sean Scott therealsrs at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 10:00:22 EST 2010

I had the same feeling when I first started using it. But after a few months it did eventually slow down. I also found that Chrome doesn't handle multiple tabs as well as Firefox. Yes, if one crashes, then it's just that one, but that really doesn't happen that often for me on Firefox. If I remember correctly, after spending a lot of time in one tab on Chrome, when you tried to return to another, it was blank and took a really long time to come back. Very annoying! And last thing, some sites weren't showing properly. So I went back to using Firefox. Keep in mind though I use bookmarks extensively so I don't know if that's what's slowing down both browsers. Besides that and the fact I always open up many tabs, I can't think of why it slowed down. I keep running virus and malware scans and nothing. Oh well, good luck!

- Sean

Sean R Scott
CEO, SoulRealiS
http://soulrealis.com