[joomla] PHP IDE

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:41:39 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Gary Mort <garyamort at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm curious how many of you are using an IDE these days and which ones you
> favor?

Depends on the OS for me. I left windows behind in the previous
millennium and don't go there anymore. For OSX, I hop back and forth
between Netbeans and eclipse/PDF for project work, and use Smultron or
vim for quick edits. On linux, I usually gravitate to KDE and a mix of
Quanta+ and Kate, but have tried Aptana and eclipse/PDT as well with
mixed results based on linux distro and version.

-- Mitch