[joomla] PHP IDE

Sean Scott therealsrs at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 15:26:14 EST 2010

I had a college team of undergrads do some research on a few IDEs for me. I forgot which ones they reviewed but they ended up selecting NetBeans and received compliments from one of the tech professors on their choice. So I'll be trying that next. I had Eclipse installed but haven't played with it enough to give a good critique.