[joomla] K2, still confused

Helvécio da Silva helvecio.rj at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 18:51:12 EDT 2010

A note out of frustration:

I've been trying to figure out how to use K2 at baby steps.

I'm amazed how hard it is to get information on simple things. It took
me quite a while to figure out I had to install Joomfish BEFORE K2 to
have both running OK.

Now I'm stuck understanding how to put content on the frontpage.
Should be simple, but I'm getting a Warning: Invalid argument supplied
for foreach() in
/home/helvecio/public_html/j1517/components/com_k2/views/latest/view.html.php
 on line 35
Home, which I have NO idea where it might be coming from!

So far, I see K2 is a great tool for blogging with Joomla.

DUH!

--
Helvecio "Elvis" da Silva
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - helvecio.rj at gmail.com