[joomla] K2, still confused (Helv?cio da Silva)

Herb Tucker htucker at covenanttek.com
Mon Jun 14 12:21:04 EDT 2010

Hi,
Check out the two tutorials OS Training
- http://www.ostraining.com/newsletters/joomla/k2/
- http://www.ostraining.com/newsletters/joomla/k2-part2/

If you subscribe to their online training you have access to the forums
where I have had most of my questions answered within a few hours, almost
always within 24 hours.

Good luck and God bless!
Herb

Herbert M. Tucker
Principal
Covenant Technical Services, Inc.
P: 732-497-0326
C: 848-218-9172
F: 732-497-0326
E: htucker at covenanttek.com
W: www.covenanttek.com

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 19:51:12 -0300
From: Helv?cio da Silva <helvecio.rj at gmail.com>
To: "NYPHP SIG: Joomla" <joomla at lists.nyphp.org>
Subject: [joomla] K2, still confused

A note out of frustration:

I've been trying to figure out how to use K2 at baby steps.

I'm amazed how hard it is to get information on simple things. It took me
quite a while to figure out I had to install Joomfish BEFORE K2 to have both
running OK.

Now I'm stuck understanding how to put content on the frontpage.
Should be simple, but I'm getting a Warning: Invalid argument supplied for
foreach() in
/home/helvecio/public_html/j1517/components/com_k2/views/latest/view.html.ph
 on line 35
Home, which I have NO idea where it might be coming from!

So far, I see K2 is a great tool for blogging with Joomla.

DUH!

--
Helvecio "Elvis" da Silva
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - helvecio.rj at gmail.com http://www.helvecio.com -