[joomla] National master site to control state sites

Sean Scott therealsrs at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 12:12:16 EST 2010

Hello All,

Is it possible with Joomla to have a master site control content for several other sites with a similar layout? To be clear...
*) I would like to have mysite.com with national content as a master site with the mysite.com/administrator to control it.
*) I would also like to have mysite.com/newjersey which has the same layout as mysite.com but the banner logo and other content is different. And I want to be able to control that content via the mysite.com/administrator panel as well as the content for any other states. This includes turning modules on and off on certain state sites.

I know I could have several host accounts each setup with its own Joomla site, but I want to control everything from one admin panel.

Is this possible without custom coding?

Best regards,
Sean R Scott
CEO & Founder