[joomla] looking for interested people

Ted Schulman ted at schulman.net
Thu May 27 16:57:46 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Over the past couple of months I have been working to update the site for
the water advocacy group World Wide Rescue Foundation. The group is 10 years
old, responsible for the United Nations Decade of Water program and is
closely affiliated with Pete Seeger. (and yes - their old site hasn't been
updated for years). When we started the project we had no idea that it would
so timely.

The site is scheduled to beta launch on June 13th. It will be a central
resource for water advocacy, it contains JomSocial, 2K, Mosets tree, AV
Voice and additional functionality.  I am currently seeing someone with very
strong Joomla chops to help out on high level sys admin functions,
virtualization, deeper component integration, cloud hosting, etc.

I am also looking for a coder with good SSL and templating skills for a
paying gig.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Ted Schulman

ted at transcoms.com

http://transcoms.com