[joomla] new training class

Laura Gordon li_gordon at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 08:04:16 EDT 2010

 Hi all,

Thanks again to joomlatraining.com for sponsoring our meetings!  Our next meeting will include:

- overview joomla 1.6
- presentation from microsoft
- 1 free ticket will be given for joomlatraining.com online sessions for 6 months

visit: www.joomlanyc.org for more details!

More great news, JoomlaTraining.com is having another beginner class, since our may class sold out...
Date: June 21, 2010
Go to joomlatraining.com for ticket information.

* Does your company have books, components, memberships, classes that you would like to give out at one of our meetings?   Contact, board at joomlanyc.org and let us know!  Get your products out there to the users that will be using them!!!

thanks,
Laura

www.RytechSites.com
Create Dynamic Websites for your Company with Joomla! CMS
Create Captivating Websites for your Business with HTML/FLASH
....the choice is yours!
Member of the NYC Joomla User Group...www.JoomlaNYC.org