[joomla] Request feedback on website (Donna Marie Vincent)

Herb Tucker htucker at covenanttek.com
Sat May 29 14:26:45 EDT 2010

Hi Donna,
Thanks, I thought I'd reset my limit but I obviously didn't do something
right the first time. It's good now.
Thanks for taking the time to look the site over :)
Herb

Herbert M. Tucker
Principal
Covenant Technical Services, Inc.
P: 732-497-0326
C: 848-218-9172
F: 732-497-0326
E: htucker at covenanttek.com
W: www.covenanttek.com

______

This electronic message transmission contains information from Covenant
Technical Services, Inc. which may be confidential or privileged. Recipients
should not file copies of this e-mail with publicly accessible records. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us
by electronic mail immediately and delete this email from your system.
Thank you.