[joomla] new presenters for joomladaynyc

Laura Gordon rytech123 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 09:49:59 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I hope that you are having a great summer.  We are well underway with our
preparations for JoomladayNYC.com, if you haven't signed up yet...you can
still do so. * If you sign up by 9/1 you will get 15% off the price.  Also
we have a discounted 2 day rate, which is also only available until 9/1.*

*New presenters:*
We are thrilled to have presenters from all over the world this year...here
are some of the newest ones...

Michel Van Agtmaal: OpenSourceSupportDesk
Will be coming from the Netherlands to present on how to select an
extension.  We are thrilled to have him participate this year.

Azrul Rahim: jomSocial
Will be presenting on JomSocial, another exciting presenter, not to be
missed!

*Our Sponsors:*
Special thanks to our current sponsors:
jevents.net
OSTraining
RytechSites
joomlaconnections.com
calibratemarketing.com
sourcecoast.com
weeverapps.com
cyberxdesigns.com
Would you like to sponsor?  We have affordable options for everyone, get
your company noticed on our website today!

Any questions, send over an email to me at: rytech123 at gmail.com

thanks,
Laura

I have a new email address: rytech123 at gmail.com

Member of www.JoomlaNYC.org
Trainer for www.JoomlaTraining.com
Sponsor for www.JoomlaDayNYC.com

Come to JoomlaDayNYC.com - 2011 - October 22 & October 23

www.RytechSites.com
Dynamic Websites for your company!