[joomla] Need Yootheme Template Alternative

Stewart Newfeld snewfeld at zebrasystems.com
Thu Aug 4 11:44:52 EDT 2011

Hi All,

After much work, I finally found a  tooltip plugin (QLUE Tooltips Pro)  that
works in a module.  But it is based on mootools and conflicts with the
jQuery in the Yootheme templates that I have been using on all my sites.

The Yootheme template menus are exceptionally good for the site I am working
on because they easily implement a multi-column dropdown menu that lets me
accommodate almost 50 product categories in one dropdown.

Can someone suggest another template vender they like with dense
multi-column dropdown menus, that is not based on jQuery?  The QLUE Tooltip
is the only one I could find that is a system plug-in and works in a module.

Thanks.

Stewart Newfeld

Zebra Systems, Inc.

Computer Network & Website Support