[joomla] WP V Joomla

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 11:26:12 EDT 2011

Well, if you have not used 1.6/1.7 yet, then you don't even know what I am referring to!

Real basic stuff just not working.  Try changing a few words in a content article and saving.  It says successfully saved, but you better check because sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

The first time I thought it was my imagination or something to do with my particular installation.  But it happens intermittently on all my sites and on different webhosts.  This never happened before in 1.0 and 1.5.

So you better do a quick copy of your content before clicking "Save" because you might have to retype all your edits.