[joomla] web consultant

William Bly bbly1956 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 11:27:24 EDT 2011

I expect soon there will be consultant position available where I work.
These positions are offered periodically for a fixed period with a payment
schedule linked to items delivered. This position will be to work on a CMS
sort out CSS issues, debugging and develop content areas. They will be
looking for experienced developers with PHP, CSS, Javascript for a Drupal
install version 6. Usually candidates  are requested to have a degree. If
you know of any one interested that may be interested in a short term
position email me and I will forward the posting when it becomes available.
thanks Bill email bbly1956 at gmail.com