[joomla] WP V Joomla

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 09:32:50 EDT 2011

When I started using Joomla 1.6, my first impression is that it was
faster than 1.5. I was annoyed I had to use 1.5 again because some of
the things I needed at the time weren't ready for 1.6. But I have
confidence that the concerns will get addressed in the Joomla
development, unless something has changed lately and I'm not aware of
it. I don't see a real problem staying with 1.5 for now to be honest,
and I'm willing to wait out for the things I'm reading about to be
addressed.

It's been a while since I've paid close attention to the development,
testing and documentation of the Joomla as a project. Is there an area
where we in the Joomla community could pitch in to strengthen the
efforts to fix these problems?

David Roth