[joomla] WP V Joomla

Laura Gordon rytech123 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 09:47:16 EDT 2011

David,
Yes, visit joomla.org, here are some good links:

http://developer.joomla.org/

Here you can find ways to help the project, and more!

Also, attend a joomla event, where the joomla leadership team will be
attending, what better way than to speak directly with those making the key
decisions for Joomla!

Can I mention, joomladaynyc.com ?  We will be dedicating the 2nd day for
just developers.  It will also be a great time for you to meet and speak
with Ryan Ozimek, president of OSM, and many others that are integrated into
the joomla project.

Of course there are many other joomladay events as well, Austin in Sept, and
so on...

thanks,
Laura

I have a new email address: rytech123 at gmail.com

Member of www.JoomlaNYC.org
Trainer for www.JoomlaTraining.com
Sponsor for www.JoomlaDayNYC.com

Come to JoomlaDayNYC.com - 2011 - October 22 & October 23

www.RytechSites.com
Dynamic Websites for your company!