[joomla] Is it possible with Joomla?

Helvécio da Silva helvecio.rj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 13:31:13 EST 2011

Actually, this is a job that is already paid for, so I can't take a pass on
it.

On the bright side, I warned the clients that the example website runs on
flash. Cue to "and flash doesn't run in iPhones and iPads...", which always
brings somewhat of a terror looks on their face... :-) So, I warned them
I'd probably not be able to come up with a solution just like that, but I'd
look around for alternatives.

Thank you all for the input.

All the best!

--