[joomla] Is it possible with Joomla?

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:32:01 EST 2011

Your not going to find an extension that does this because it's going to
be very graphic intensive and highly individual...at least that is my
experience with people who want fancy sites like this.

Yootheme and Rockettheme both have themes where they have accordions and
other fancy javascript effects that will probably cover 70% of your
needs.  For example, check out spotlight in yootheme:
http://www.yootheme.com/widgetkit

That said, your still going to be stuck with having to customize the
other 30%... so at the end of the day you might want to take a pass on
this site.