[joomla] Is it possible with Joomla?

Chris French contact at chrisfrench.me
Tue Dec 13 14:44:53 EST 2011

Yea I am out right now, but hmtl5 and javascript is almost a replacement
for flash, donmt get my wrong there surely things that only flash can do.

One thing you won't find is any component or wysisyg editor that will give
you this effect, you are going to need a developer to build it.

If you search for html animation both google and adobe have created amazing
things without flash

Chris