[joomla] Article with extra fields?

Stephen Britton sbritton at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 22:24:26 EST 2011

There are a bunch of Joomla extensions that can add fields to Joomla.

The most popular is K2 at http://getk2.org

And there is also Zoo by YooTheme, Seblod and ContentBuilder from CrhssTec
http://crosstec.de/en/  and more.

I am also hopeful that adding fields, and comments will be part of Joomla
2.5, but I did not see them in the first beta of Joomla 2.5. Maybe next
time.

Happy Holidays!

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 8:23 PM, David Roth <davidalanroth at gmail.com> wrote:

> I want to have an Article that allows for extra fields for the Joomla
> administrator. Is there an extension that someone has experience with
> that does this? Thanks!
>
> David Roth

Stephen Britton
Technology Consultant
sbritton at gmail.com
Twitter: @StephenBritton
ph: 914-661-0040

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." -
George Bernard Shaw