[joomla] joomla Digest, Vol 55, Issue 2

Herbert M. Tucker htucker at covenanttek.com
Sat Jul 2 12:58:58 EDT 2011

Hi Norman and Donna,
Thanks for helping out. This is a big decision and I'm looking to get as
much info to make as wise a decision as I can.
@ Norman:  I've did a fairly quick look at the Magento site and their
version comparison table doesn't really tell me what their community version
does have but rather what it doesn't in comparison with their licensed
products, which isn't a viable option for this project (seems like all
projects anymore are done on the cheap).
Does the community version of Magento provide all the features listed at
http://www.magentocommerce.com/product/features ?

@ Donna: I'll check those solutions out. I looked at the Adobe store front
for this client but the fee structure wasn't very appealing to him.

Godspeed!
Herb

Herbert M. Tucker
Principal