[joomla] Meeting reminder and Joomla 1.7 alpha release

Helvécio da Silva helvecio.rj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:16:33 EDT 2011

Great news on version 1.7 Steve!

It sure looks great improvements are under way. I just did't quite
understand when they say "One of the major goals of Joomla 1.7 was to
separate the Joomla Platform (...) into it’s own product." What does
that mean exactly?

The Joomla Team is sure working fast now! :-)

BTW, Joomla Day NYC 2011, happening May 22 and 23? Have I missed it? LOL

Cheers!

--
Helvecio "Elvis" da Silva
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - helvecio.rj at gmail.com