[joomla] Ecommerce cart recommendations?

Herbert M. Tucker htucker at covenanttek.com
Thu Jun 30 18:11:14 EDT 2011

Hi All,
I've been working with VirtueMart on a project and running into some
limitations. I was wondering if anybody has experience with any of the
alternative carts such as the OpenCart ports like JHShop or JooCart? redShop
looks interesting too but expensive.
This project has 14,000 items, multiple inventory locations and ships
internationally and I obviously need a robust cart to make this fly.
Any comments or suggestions or experiences you've had with the various carts
would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Herb

Herbert M. Tucker