[joomla] sign up for joomladay 2011

Laura Gordon rytech123 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 12:55:25 EDT 2011

We are all set with JoomlaDayNYC 2011 (10/22 & 10/23)...

Please visit the website at:

http://www.joomladaynyc.com

you can now register online for the event!

*Day 1: 10/22/2011*

This is a 'typical' joomladay.  Multiple tracks will be offered, from
newbies to developers, you will all find something of interest for you!

*Day 2: 10/23/2011 - JoomlaDEVDay*

This day is dedicated to the programmers that want more out of Joomla!  We
will have long training sessions to take what you already know to a step
beyond!Would you like to get your company noticed?  Many different
affordable sponsorships are available as well!

This event is being run by the JoomlaNYC User group.

This event is sure to sell out, so don't miss the boat!  We also have early
registration discount until 9/1, save $15 off of your registration price!

Our speakers bios are posted, our workshops will be posted by June...but I
promise you won't be disappointed!  We have speakers coming from as far as
Germany...to don't miss this great opportunity!

thanks,
Laura & Scott

I have a new email address: rytech123 at gmail.com

Member of www.JoomlaNYC.org <http://www.joomlanyc.org/>
Trainer for www.JoomlaTraining.com <http://www.joomlatraining.com/>
Sponsor for www.JoomlaDayNYC.com <http://www.joomladaynyc.com/>

Come to JoomlaDayNYC.com - 2011 - October 22 & October 23

www.RytechSites.com <http://www.rytechsites.com/>
Dynamic Websites for your company!