[joomla] Photos and Presentations for joomladaynyc

Laura Gordon rytech123 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 21:09:25 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Just a quick update, we have posted pictures (thanks Duke Speer for the
great photography work!) on our joomladaynyc.com website.  Go to our
Facebook page,
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joomla-Day-New-York-City/133644853352910 and
see if you can find pictures of yourself!

Also, many of the presentations have been posted as well, so visit
www.joomladaynyc.com to see it!

Lastly, the video streaming are still on all of the 'channels', the links
are on the front page of the website, we are in the process of 'parsing'
everything out, and dividing up each video by class, hopefully this will be
done by the end of the week.

And one more thank you to everyone for helping out with this event.

thanks,
Laura

I have a new email address: rytech123 at gmail.com

Member of www.JoomlaNYC.org
Trainer for www.JoomlaTraining.com
Sponsor for www.JoomlaDayNYC.com

Come to JoomlaDayNYC.com - 2011 - October 22 & October 23

www.RytechSites.com
Dynamic Websites for your company!