[joomla] New Stay Open plugin

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 15:17:30 EDT 2011

That sounds great, because sometimes there's a form that the user has to fill in and it may take awhile if there's a lot of data.  If user submits data and their session has timed out, they would have to re-enter everything.  I assume this plugin would solve that problem by keeping user's session alive for as long as they needed to complete the form and submit?