[joomla] New Stay Open plugin

Gotham Websites marian at gothamwebsites.com
Thu Oct 27 14:57:32 EDT 2011

Just uploaded our new and improved Stay Open Plugin to the Joomla extensions
directory:
http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/administration/admin-interface/8690
 .

Originally written by Gary Mort to work on the front end, Joseph Bui has now
extended it to work on the back end as well. Joomla versions 1.5, 1.6, and
1.7 are supported.

If you are like me and wander around while working on sites, or are
frequently interrupted, you can use this plugin to keep your logged in
session alive until you close your browser, while keeping your session
lifetime short in global configuration. You can configure Stay Open to work
on the front end, back end, or both.

Instructions on the website and on the JED.

If you find it useful, please write a review in the JED. If you have an
issue, please contact me at
http://gothamwebsites.com/contact-us/gotham-websites.html

Enjoy!

Marian Konop