[joomla] JoomlaDay NYC 2011 - Discount Extended

Laura Gordon rytech123 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 09:58:18 EDT 2011

      <http://t.ymlp78.com/jjaxauuqeavamywaxauww/click.php>
        *Quick Links
*
JoomlaDay (10/22) <http://t.ymlp78.com/jbapauuqeazamywaoauww/click.php>
joomlaDev Day (10/23) <http://t.ymlp78.com/jhagauuqeaoamywacauww/click.php>
Speakers <http://t.ymlp78.com/jwaoauuqeagamywaiauww/click.php>
Hotels <http://t.ymlp78.com/jqaoauuqeatamywaoauww/click.php>
Location <http://t.ymlp78.com/jyagauuqeakamywavauww/click.php>

<http://t.ymlp78.com/bsaiauuqeaxamywacauww/click.php>

   Questions? Click here to contact us
now!!!<http://t.ymlp78.com/buaiauuqeaiamywalauww/click.php>
   Come to our User group meetings, the 2nd Thursday of each month!
All meetings are FREE!
www.joomlanyc.org <http://t.ymlp78.com/bealauuqeakamywakauww/click.php>
       Register now for JoomlaDayNYC
   The Joomla User Group of NYC is proud to announce, JoomlaDayNYC.  We have
2 exciting days planned, with over a dozen speakers from all over the world!

We will sell out, so sign up now!!!

*WE HAVE EXTENDED THE DISCOUNT TO MONDAY, 9/5/2011, SIGN UP TODAY!!!*

Friday, 10/21 the Leadership team of Joomla! will be hosting a Future
Roadmap Conference.  This event is FREE, but you must register ahead of
time.

Click here for details about the Future Roadmap
Conference.<http://t.ymlp78.com/bmatauuqeagamywafauww/click.php>

*JoomlaDayNYC 10/22*
Day 1 of our event, will be a 'typical' joomladay.  We will have 4 different
workshops offered at each time slot.

We have a beginners track, all levels track, track for joomla users with
some experience, and a developers track.

click here to view the
schedule...<http://t.ymlp78.com/bjaxauuqearamywaiauww/click.php>

 *JoomlaDEVDayNYC 10/23*
We have added a day 2 this year...this day is dedicated to developers only!
Each workshop will be a minimum of 2 hours long, so you will have enough
time to really get into the topic at hand.

We have some great presenters such as: Mark Dexter, Louis Landry, Geraint
Edwards, just to name a few...

Don't miss this amazing day of learning where you can really take Joomla! to
the next level!

click here to view the schedule for
joomlaDevDay...<http://t.ymlp78.com/bbaxauuqeaoamywafauww/click.php>

Thanks for reading,
Laura Gordon & Scott Wolpow, event coordinators

*www.JoomlaNYC.org* <http://t.ymlp78.com/bealauuqeakamywakauww/click.php> *
www.joomlaDayNYC.com <http://t.ymlp78.com/bhazauuqeavamywarauww/click.php>
Another event sponsored by the JoomlaUserGroup of NYC

I have a new email address: rytech123 at gmail.com

Member of www.JoomlaNYC.org
Trainer for www.JoomlaTraining.com
Sponsor for www.JoomlaDayNYC.com

Come to JoomlaDayNYC.com - 2011 - October 22 & October 23

www.RytechSites.com
Dynamic Websites for your company!