[joomla] User profiles

Chris French chris at theendrecords.com
Mon Sep 5 10:00:11 EDT 2011

One suggestion,

If your using 1.5 is using k2. Out of the box you get user registration and
extra fields. I have extended that really easy.

You can extend the k2 reg and profiles with plugins or just hack the k2
core. And templating is easy

For 1.7 I have no idea I am one of those guys that fell behind at 1.6

Chris