[joomla] User profiles

Ryan W. Ozimek cozimek at picnet.net
Mon Sep 5 10:26:35 EDT 2011

Hi Gary,

Not sure how simple you need, but you can use the UserMeta plugin to extend the jos_users table. Might be just what you need. Unfortunately I'm on my cell phone right now, but search for it and you should be able to find it. We extend it at PICnet as a base quite a bit.

Ryan

Sent from my mobile device.