[joomla] Fwd: Back-end Joomla admin search recommendations?

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 03:37:16 EDT 2011

The plug-in doesn't come enabled by default which is why I got no
search results. It does return search results now, but none what I
really need it for. I'm using RSFORM PRO and this search doesn't
include the content of those forms. I can see why for security reasons
it doesn't include them, but I need to be able to do back-end searches.

David Roth

Begin forwarded message: