[joomla] Blank Joomla template

Janet Sullivan jmsullivan50 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 17:04:02 EDT 2012

Thanks, Matt.
I had a look around and  I'm not much of a php programmer.  It looks like the construct framework may be a better choice for my skills.
I should have more time to download and play with the framework over the weekend/early next week.....Thanks for sharing your work.
Will you be attending the NYC users group meeting tomorrow nite?  If so, I look forward to meeting you.

 Thanks!
Janet Sullivan